1. I went to Ithaca last weekend, and it was beautiful. Too bad it’s a really long bus trip away, and I really don’t care much for buses.
A view of Cornell from the top of the bell tower.
2. Seeing Katie was awesome. She showed me around and explained to me what she does (hint: it has something to do with physics) and took to me a fun Halloween party, where I was propositioned by Richard Simmons (I said no thanks).
- If I had some old pictures, I’d post one so we can compare little Allie and Katie with grown up Allie and Katie- and you know what we’d see? Katie is, has been, and will always be, taller than I am.
3. Drunk yoga is awesome. Hungover yoga, not so much.
4. Today is Guy Fawkes Day, and we’re watching V for Vendetta tonight. I’m not sure what that has to do with the Gunpowder Plot, but I’m guessing I’ll find out.
This has Natalie Portman's face, and we like that.
5. There are only 6 weeks left in the semester, and I’m freaking out a little. But, I get a midterm grade back this week, and I think it will be good. Also, I think one of my final projects will be a website on knitting.
The elephant I knit for Carmen. I plan on featuring this on the website.
6. Chelsey said this blog post needed six things. I couldn’t come up with anything else, so for your viewing pleasure, the stalking cat video
. I’d like to share that I found this by searching “sneaking cat ninja” on youtube.